Wednesday 25 October 2017

Sooz is back!

Oh my goodness. I can't believe it has been nearly two years since I last posted! Blogger graveyard indeed!!
Anyway, I have some news to share. This year I will be participating in National Novel Writing Month in November, known affectionately by writers as NaNoWriMo. I hope early next year to release my fifth novel, working title The Proposal.

For those of you who are writers as well as readers, you may find helpful the tips I wrote (as an editor) for last year's NaNoWriMo, and you can also find out how to buddy with me if you wish on the post below, which I wrote for my Perfect Prose Services website.
https://perfectproseservices.com/2017/10/24/are-you-doing-nanowrimo-this-year/

For now, just confirming I am still here, just very busy with my two cherubs Antonia and Luke, plus we got married five weeks ago, so it has been a bit of a busy time.

All the best and expect more news soon
Sooz


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Congrats on getting married! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting married! I wish you lots of love and happiness.
    I'll be participating in Nanowrimo this year too. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm also a bit worried I won't be able to find the time to write every day.

    ReplyDelete