Saturday 28 November 2015

Return of the Christmas Spirit launch party!

Hurrah!
It's here. Return of the Christmas Spirit - my fourth novel - is now live! I can scarcely believe it.


and you can buy it here:




So what's happening for the launch? On Sunday 29th November, there will be a marathon 12 hour launch party on Facebook.
 www.facebook.com/susan.buchanan.author - party with me from 9am until 9pm GMT/until 4pm EST/1pm PST.
There'll be Christmas tunes including requests made by fans and followers. I'm still accepting requests, so leave me a comment here or on FB or Twitter (susan_buchanan) and I will try to include your song. Today we'll be talking about all things Christmas, so Christmas number ones, decorations, food and drink, what would make your Christmas, Christmas traditions, etc. There will be plenty of themed topics throughout the day, but do feel free to bring your own too! Just pop in for a chat and to share. Anyone attending the FB party will be entered into the ebook draw.

 Twitter - I'll be there periodically during the day, but the only dedicated event is between 3-4pm. Use hashtag #ROTCS to join in the fun. Or check my timeline at susan_buchanan. Anyone entering the Twitter party will be entered into the ebook draw.


So, what's happening? At both parties and here on the blog, I'm giving away 5 e-copies, yes, that's 5 copies, really, of each of my first two novels, Sign of the Times and The Dating Game to 10 lucky readers. One lucky person will also win £15 or $20 of Amazon vouchers.
But you have to be in it to win it, right?

So, how do you enter? There will be three competitions on Sunday 29th. To give everyone in the different time zones time to enter, I will leave the competitions open until Tue. Then I will pick a winner for each competition and they will be entered into the Amazon voucher draw. Anyone who comments on the blog will be in with a chance of winning the ebooks. Please leave a note of the country you're from and your email address or Twitter name, so I can contact you.

 If you buy (or have pre-ordered) a copy of Return of the Christmas Spirit, just as I did two years ago with The Christmas Spirit, if you email me your proof of purchase, minus any personal details, eg address, to soozbuch@gmail.com you will be entered into the Amazon voucher draw.

It will be similar over on FB and Twitter, so join in however you prefer.

For now, all that remains for me is to ask, are you in the Christmas spirit yet?!
Sooz x




1 comment:

  1. Its really great to know about “Return of the Christmas Spirit” Novel. I am a great fan of reading such novels. I had missed this marathon 12 hour launch party, as that day I was with my friend at Chicago party venues for his birthday party. Next time I will attend such party definitely.

    ReplyDelete