Tuesday 19 March 2013

Interviewed by Laura Lovelock Book Reviews

Morning everyone!
It's snowing! Can't go out as no longer have any trousers which are fit for this weather and also fit me - downside of being heavily pregnant, I suppose!
Anyway, Laura Lovelock Book Reviews contacted me on Friday to see if she could review my books. She devoured them both over the weekend and also asked me a few questions. Here's the result! Enjoy!
http://lauralovelockbookreviews.wordpress.com/author-interviews/susan-buchanan-interview-march-2013/

Oh and check in tomorrow, to see who won the Lucky in Love Blog Hop prizes

And we're back on Friday with my book review of Alice Peterson's Ten Years On

Stay safe and warm!
Sooz

1 comment:

  1. Ah, yes! Your writing does remind me of Maeve Binchy. I have always loved her books. And that would explain why I love yours!

    ReplyDelete